jfs banner 2021


Audrey Morales, Director

Program Offering 

2023 TANF Summer Youth Employment Program 

Administered by:  Mahoning County Department of Job and Family Services 
in conjunction with 
Mahoning County Juvenile Court

Program dates:  May 1, 2023 thru September 30, 2023

Eligibility:  TANF eligible youth 14-18 years of age

Applications:  MCDJFS Application and Juvenile Application

Email:  Submit both applications to [email protected]

Mahoning County Department of Job and Family Services
Request for Proposals (RFP) for Transportation
Proposals accepted May 24, 2023 thru June 9, 2023
Click here for RFP

  1. Calendar
  2. News Flash

May 2023

Su M Tu W Th F Sa
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3

There are no published events in current month.

View All
Mission Statement
We offer help and hope to individuals and families in Mahoning County.

Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.