How can I find an attorney?
Phone the Mahoning County Bar Association at 303-746-2933 and ask for an attorney who practices family law.

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if I receive a notice of hearing or appointment?
2. How do I dress to attend court?
3. Will the issues of visitation or custody be discussed at this hearing?
4. How can I find an attorney?
5. What if I need an attorney in another state?
6. What time should I be present for my court hearing?
7. What should I bring to the court hearing?
8. Do I bring my child to court?